my e-mailaddress





vrijdag 12 oktober 2012

Theerozen en een geheime liefde / Tea roses and a secret love


De laatste theerozen van deze zomer ruiken zo heerlijk dat er allerlei gedachten mijn hoofd binnen dwarrelen over prille of geheime liefdes en als vanzelf denk ik aan vroeger tijden. Als je liefdesbrieven van je geliefde in de brievenbus vond, maakte je hart een sprongetje en kon je nauwelijks wachten met het lezen van die brieven!
Theerozen (meer informatie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_tea_rose ) hebben allerlei prachtige pastelkleuren en zijn grootbloemig: elke roos kan wel 8-12 cm groot worden! Ik heb deze heerlijk geurende theerozen in miniatuur gemaakt en wilde ze aan jullie laten zien. 
Ze zijn vanmorgen in de tuin afgeknipt met een rozenschaartje, in mijn veelgebruikte bloemenmand gelegd en  binnen meteen in een mooie kan gezet. De druiven (zelfgemaakt van Fimo) zijn geplukt en ze smaken heerlijk!
Nu nog een goed plekje voor de vaas zien te vinden, misschien staat het mooi op het ladekastje in het boudoir?

The last tea roses of this summer smell so delicious, that there are whirling thoughts come in my head about puppy love and a secret love and I spontaneous must think of times gone by. When you found the love letters of your lover in your postbox, your heart was pounding and you could barely wait for reading those letters!
Tea roses (meer informatie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_tea_rose ) have all kinds of beautiful pastel colors and have big flowers: each flower can become 8-12 cm wide!! I’ve made these delicious smelling tea roses in miniature and wanted to show them to you.  
This morning they’re cut off in the garden with a small scissors for roses, placed in my much used flower basket and they’re put in a pitcher. The white and blue grapes (made by me) are picked and they taste delicious!
Now I’ve to find a good spot for the vase, perhaps it is lovely on the chest of drawers in the boudoir? 



In de bovenste lade ervan liggen geheime liefdesbrieven opgeborgen, kijk maar. Mevrouw schrijft stiekem naar haar geheime minnaar: er staat een inktstel en ganzenveer op het kastje (alles, behalve het schaartje, is zelfgemaakt).

In the upper drawer of it lie some secret love letters, look here. The lady of the house secretly writes to her secret lover: there is an inkstand with quill on top of the cabinet (everything, except the little scissors, is made by me).


Ik heb twee boeketten met theerozen gemaakt. Een boeket met theerozen is te koop voor 20 euro, dit is exclusief de kosten voor verzenden per aangetekende post.

I’ve made two bouquets of tea roses. One bouquet of tea roses costs 20 euros, this is exclusive shipping costs by the registered mail.


Een paar berichten terug heb ik een zwarte acryl display laten zien, die ik heb gekocht van Maureen Gestman, My Thai Miniatures. Deze display heeft 3 niveaus, die elk gedraaid kunnen worden in de stand, zoals je die zelf wilt instellen. Handig om mijn blommetjes te kunnen tonen, dacht ik toen.

In a past post I’ve showed you a black acrylic display, I bought it from Maureen Gestman of My Thai Miniatures. This display has three levels, each of them can be turned in the right position as you like. It is convenient to show my flowers, I thought then.


Op de beurs in Vaassen had ik van haar nóg een mooie display gekocht, het is eigenlijk een houder voor eetstokjes en is gemaakt van hout. Op onderstaande foto show ik op deze displays mijn bloemen en een heel licht lilakleurige pot met deksel op (ook van My Thay Miniatures). Elke keer als ze naar Thailand is geweest, heeft ze weer nieuwe spulletjes in de verkoop op de miniaturenbeurzen (haar site: www.mgestman.co.cc ).

On the fair in Vaassen I’ve bought of Maureen an other beautiful display, actually it is a chopstick holder and made of wood. On the picture below I’ll show you my flowers and a light lilac colored pot with a lid (also of My Thai Miniatures) on these displays. Every time she has been travelling to Thailand she has new miniatures for sale on the miniatures fairs (her site: www.mgestman.co.cc ).


Ik wens jullie allemaal een heel fijn weekend toe,

I wish you all a nice weekend,

Ilona

37 opmerkingen:

Plushpussycat zei

Everything is so gorgeous and romantic! Your tea roses are magnificent, Ilona! xo Jennifer

Elga zei

The roses are beautiful Ilona!

les mains calmes zei

So nice!
MDR with the translation!!
Friendly, Dominique

Tatiana zei

Привет!
Такие нежные, прекрасные розы. У Вас волшебные руки.
Очень красивые фотографии.
Объятья
Татьяна

The Old Maid zei

Have I mentioned before I love your flowrs Ilona? I do! I do! I do!:) Beautiful! And all the little scenes are sooo pretty!
Hugs

Drora's minimundo zei

I can almost smell your beautiful tea roses. Your work is extraordinary perfect with so much attention to details. Just perfect. I also love the romantic story.
Hugs, Drora

Idskesminis zei

Hi Ilona, Beeldig! vooral de eerste foto is net een 17de eeuws schilderij!

ps ik heb een (heel lang) antwoord op jouw post op mijn blog gezet...

Groetjes, Idske xx

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood zei

Wow Ilona, wat ontzettend prachtige rozen, zo mooi gemaakt in zulke lieve kleuren !!!
Je hebt ook alles zo perfect in scene gezet :)
Een heel fijn weekend.

Lieve groetjes Mieke

CARMEN (Hadanet) zei

Preciosa y romantica entrada, las rosas de té son muy hermosas!!!!
Besitooos y feliz fin de semana.

Eliana zei

Adorable miniatures!
Hugs

Gee zei

Hoi Ilona!
Prachtige settings heb je er weer van gemaakt.
Je rozen weer zo levensecht en perfect in schaal; ik moet steeds kijken of ik nou 1:1 of 1:12 zie.
En wat mij dan weer gelijk opvalt: die tuinhandschoenen!
Helemaal geweldig! Ik ben helemaal weg van zulke
details. Mooi gedaan.
Groetjes,
Gee

BiWuBär zei

I swear I can smell their sweet scent... hmmmmm... I love roses in reality and in miniature, especially when they're so well done like yours. But what else to expect from you... ;O) You've arranged a lovely, tale-telling scene with just a few items, so well done. And I really love the pieces you've bought for displaying, great purchases!

Hugs
Birgit (and from Fluby, too - no more freezing paws... teehee...)

John zei

Ilona, your roses are breath-taking, and the little vignettes you set up are flawless!

Daydreamer zei

Ilona, I LOVE Roses... and yours are Perfect mini blossoms!! You have told such a sweet tale about remembered Love.... and your Dresser is Beautiful!!! You amaze me with the Perfection of your flowers!!!!

Rosamargarita zei

Oh querida Ilona!
Es una encanto, tiene historias, llenas de amorçUn abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

carmen zei

fantásticas rosas!

SaMiRa73 zei

Wunder-wunderschön!
Sandra

Mimi Pringle zei

Hello Ilona,
Ah, the romance!! Secret letters, beautiful fragrance, divine roses. You have really set the scene! The roses are so lovely and such true colours, the petals have the usual Ilona delicacy and they all look so pretty together.
Gorgeous!

Hugs, Fi xx

Fi.P zei

Hehe, that was me....; D

Xandra Dekker zei

Hallo Ilona,

Wat een prachtige rozen heb je gemaakt. Wat een goed idee om een houder voor een eetstokje te gebruiken als pilaar voor je vaas :)
Complimenten voor de presentatie van je miniaturen.

Fijn weekend Xandra

Isabel zei

Son preciosas tus rosas y muy reales, me encantan sus colores!! Besitos

rosethe-minima zei

des lettre d'amour ... Des roses magnifiques, un joli meuble, c'est un beau et romantique message .
Tout est superbe !
Amitié. Bon week-end Ilona !
rosethé-Minima

Anna zei

how beautiful again! it is always so great to see and read your posts! i am always admiring you! :)

El caballero Metabólico zei

Hello Ilona!

First of all I would like to congratulate you for this wonderful work. These roses are really beautiful, undoubtedly the best roses in miniature that I have seen. Congratulations!

You were in the previous post on my blog, you're interested in the history of dress. As you also say that you like early 20th century fashion, you have dedicated a series of entries that halan of that period, I hope that you like.

A big hug and happy weekend!

Maria Ireland zei

Wonderful scene so romantic and sweet. I love your roses. All you do is fantastic I love your work.
Hugs Maria

Lovejoy Bears zei

Dearest Ilona,
Your tea roses are divine and so unique!! I love all the beautiful colours!! Your post is written so beautifull and I love the romance and beauty of your scene!!
Hugs Vicky ♥ ♥

julia zei

Querida Illona, que entrada tan bonita y esas rosas son maravillosas.
Te deseo un feliz domingo.
Millones de besos...Julia.

Ascension zei

Me ha encanta tu bella historia y esas fantasticas rosas!!!
besitos ascension

Cinderella Moments zei

LOVE it all!!! You are amazing! Everything is so beautiful. It's such a treat to come look at your work.
hugs,
Caroline

ANGELES zei

Las mejores que he visto ¡¡¡ fabulosas ¡¡ felicidades.

maria l. zei

Preciosos trabajo
Las flores, los colores y texturas son de un gusto exquisito
Felicitaciones

lilybets zei

I'm quiete shocked by your miniatures,they are so gorgeus!You are very talented.
Nice week.

Susi zei

Perfectas¡¡¡ preciosas, todo adorable y muy bello
Un beso
Susi

mijbil zei

I really wish I could make roses like these! :)
Hope you have a lovely Sunday,

big hugs,

Mijbil

afairytalecometruewyrna zei

Hello
I am very pleased to welcome you to my blog. I see you're doing many exciting things. Your scenes is very beautiful and very lifelike.

I know little to Holland because my family and I for years have kept many holiday in your beautiful country. Amsterdam, I have been in several times. It's a very charming city.
Hugs
Wyrna

17-17 zei

Cute cute cute! flowers and details!

Unknown zei

Amazing blog. You're a very talented artist. Your flowers are perfect. Absolutely unique.