my e-mailaddress





vrijdag 5 oktober 2012

Te koop / For sale


Dit bericht gaat over de verkoop van mijn miniaturen. Ik laat in bijna elk bericht mijn eigen gemaakte miniaturen zien waar ik veel leuke en/of positieve reacties op krijg. Dat had ik helemaal niet verwacht en ik was er erg door verrast vorig jaar na de start van mijn blog. 
Velen van jullie denken dat ik die miniaturen voor eigen projecten maak en gedeeltelijk is dat ook zo.
Door de vele positieve reacties heb ik besloten om mijn miniaturen te gaan verkopen. In het vervolg zet ik berichten op mijn blog, waarin ik duidelijk zal vermelden wat te koop is en wat niet.
Ik maak miniaturen, waarvan er maar één is en géén series van hetzelfde!!
U kunt me altijd vragen of ik iets wil proberen te maken, maar als het me niet lukt geef ik de opdracht terug. Ik wil niet werken onder tijdsdruk, want ik houd ervan om met plezier te werken in mijn eigen tempo.

This post is about selling my miniatures. In nearly every post I’ve showed my home made miniatures and I’ve got very kind and positive comments on my work. I didn’t expect so much encouragement of you all after starting this blog at the end of last year and therefore I was very surprised. 
Many of you think I make my miniatures for my own projects, partially you are right.
I decided after so many positive comments to sell my miniatures. From now on I will post my messages in which I clearly show you what is for sale.
I only make one of a kind miniatures and no series of the same!!
Feel free to ask me if I can try something out for you, but I won’t work under time pressure. I love to work with pleasure and to my own pace.


Een voorbeeld van een vraag is dat Vicky mij eens had gevraagd of ik misschien een paar staartmezen kon maken. Dat kostte me veel tijd en geduld, maar zoals jullie hebben gezien (in mijn vorige post): het is me nog gelukt ook!
Trouwens deze staartmezen zijn nu te koop, ze kosten euro 20,00 per stuk. Dit is exclusief de verzendkosten voor aangetekende post , de verzendkosten zijn dus altijd voor de koper. Ik ben namelijk een keer wat miniaturen kwijtgeraakt door te versturen via de normale post.
Wie interesse heeft, of meer informatie nodig heeft, mag mij mailen. Mijn mailadres is: minimumloon@hotmail.com

For example: in my last post I wrote about Vicky, how she asked me if I could probably make some tailed tits. It took me a lot of time and patience, but like you’ve seen (in my last post): I’ve managed to do so!
Moreover  these tailed tits are for sale now, the price is euro 20,00 per piece.  This is the prize without the shipping costs for registered mail. The shipping costs are always for the buyer of my work. (I only send by registered mail because I’ve lost some of my miniatures with sending via the general post).
If anyone is interested, or want more information, feel free to email me: minimumloon@hotmail.com


Voor een speciale blogvriendin heb ik deze melkmachine gemaakt (deze is voor koeien, want ze zijn er  voor allerlei dieren). Het was een hele uitdaging om het te ontwerpen én uit te vinden hoe ik het kon maken, maar het is me gelukt :D!
Patricia (kijk eens op haar fantastische blog: www.woolytalesminiatures.blogspot.com ) is een zeer getalenteerde aardige kunstenares, die o.a. prachtige miniatuur dieren maakt, het zijn stuk voor stuk grote kunstwerken!!

I’ve made this (cow) milking machine for a special blogfriend.  It was quite a challenge to design and to find out how to make this, but I did it :D!
Patricia (take a look at her fantastic blog: www.woolytalesminiatures.blogspot.com ) is a very talented and kind person, who is an artisan in creating the most gorgeous miniature animals, they really are artworks!!


Deze koe (hier boven) is natuurlijk mijn schat ;)!!  
This gorgeous cow (on the picture above) is my treasure, of course ;)!!

 Ik heb een paar maanden geleden deze prachtige roodbonte koe van Patricia gekocht. De koe is van haar neus tot aan het puntje van haar staart werkelijk prachtig gemaakt. Zij heeft zelfs horens (in Amerika hebben ze dat niet), oormerken, dromerige ogen en een natte neus; zulke prachtige details die het tot dit kunstwerk maken!!
We hebben wat over en weer gemaild over alle details betreffende het maken van de koe en ze had het er terloops over dat ze zo’n melkmachine graag in miniatuur zou willen hebben. Zo is bij mij het plan ontstaan om dit eens te proberen te maken voor haar. Omdat ik graag zonder tijdsdruk werk, kreeg ik van haar alle tijd (het kostte me 3 maanden!) en na veel mislukkingen is het toch gelukt er eentje voor haar te maken.  Deze melkmachine is dus al verkocht!

 A few months ago I bought this gorgeous red and white cow of Patricia. The cow is really beautifully made from her nose to the tip of her tail. She even has horns (in America cows don’t have horns), ear marks, the dreamy eyes and the really wet nose; so many gorgeous details of this art work!!
We’ve emailed about all details for making this cow and  she wrote to me she once would love to have this type of milking machine for cows. This way my plan was born to give it a try and to make her one. Because I love to work without timepressure, I got all the time I needed of her for this job (it took me 3 months!) and after many failures I managed to make her this machine. 
So this milking machine is already sold!

Nogmaals wil ik jullie hartelijk danken voor al jullie aanmoediging en reacties van het afgelopen jaar, ik stel het zeer op prijs: Dank jullie wel!!
Tevens wens ik jullie allen een fijn weekend,

Again I want to thank you all for your support and comments in this last year, it is highly appreciated by me: Thank you all!!
I also wish you all a nice weekend,

Ilona

24 opmerkingen:

The Old Maid zei

Good for you! And good to hear about that! I am sure you'll have a lot of buyers.:) Good luck Ilona!
Hugs

Plushpussycat zei

Yes, this is a great idea! I'm glad you explained it all here. Your work is of a very high quality and certainly should be sold. Good luck with this! xo Jennifer

BiWuBär zei

Is there anything you can't build as a perfect miniature copy??? That melking machine is incredible!!!

Hugs
Birgit

Rosamargarita zei

Mucho éxito con las ventas Ilona!
La máquina de ordeña es perfecta y muy original, eres muy talentosa.
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Drora's minimundo zei

A great idea! Your work is stunning.
The milking equipmet is a fantastic example. Patricia's cow is a work of art.
Good luck and hugs, Drora

Lovejoy Bears zei

The milking machine is amazing Ilona and I love your cow, it's so beautifully made!!!
I think your work is incredibly special and unique and it is wonderful that you are sharing it with the world, I am sure you will be very, very successful!!!
hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Eva - tatalamaru zei

Que original esa máquina para ordeñar, te tuvo que costar lo tuyo hacerla.
Suerte y que vendas muchas como esa. Besos

John zei

I'm glad you have decided to sell some of your exquisite pieces, Ilona. Everything you make is perfectly enchanting --from your darling birds to that milking contraption! It's great to know that someday I may be able to have a lovely piece 'a la Ilona,' too!

dalesdreams zei

Good for you for selling your minis!

The milking machine is fantastic!

But, I love the cow most of all. :)

Xandra Dekker zei

Wat fantastisch dat je je miniaturen gaat verlopen. Je melkmachine is prachtige geworden en alle moeite was het dus waard. De koe is echt schitterend. Complimenten aan Patricia.

Groetjes Xandra

Tatiana zei

Hi Ilona,
you are wonderful artist, I think you will have big success!
Wish you good luck.

Hugs, Tatiana

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood zei

Hoi Ilona, wat ongelooflijk knap gemaakt die melkmachine, zoiets heb ik nog nooit in mini gezien :)
Super idee om werkstukken te gaan verkopen, je maakt zulke bijzondere miniaturen !!
Heel veel succes met de verkoop.
Een hele fijne zondag.

Groetjes Mieke

Maria Ireland zei

Wishing you the very best of luck with your selling. I am sure you will be a great success. Your milking machine is amazing. I love Patricia's cow it is so real.
Hugs Maria

julia zei

Mucha suerte con lasm ventas Illona, son unos pajaros realmente reales y tan pequeños.
Esa maquina de ordeñar es una pasada.
Feliz domingo amiga mía.
Mil besos...Julia

Idskesminis zei

Ilona, alles wat jij maakt is zooo mooi en altijd in de juist proporties dat ik zeker weet dat je veel klanten zult hebben in de toekomst. Ik denk ook vaak dat je toch niet alles zelf kunt bewaren of plaatsen in een huis of hoekje en er zullen altijd mensen zijn die niet zoiets als de melk machine kunnen uitdenken en dan ook nog maken!
Groetjes, Idske

rosethe-minima zei

Ilona, cette machine à traire est étonnante,et surtout très réussie. Je vous souhaite beaucoup de succès pour la vente de vos adorables miniatures !
Patricia crée de superbes animaux.
rosethé-Minima

mijbil zei

Amazing miniatures! :) By the way, I am a big fan of Patricia's work too! :)

Ascension zei

Seguro que vas a tener mucha suerte con las ventas.
Me encantan tus nuevos trabajos.
besitos ascension

Cinderella Moments zei

You are going to have so much success with this. Your work is amazing!!
hugs,
Caroline

Fi.P zei

Ilona, so good to hear you are getting serious about selling your wonderful work. This sort of quality is very much sought after.

Patricia's work is so amazing I have two beautiful pieces of hers and that milking machine is incredible, you are so clever.

ML fi xx

Woolytales Miniatures zei

okay...I HAVE to comment !You order a mini from Ilona and you will be A*M*A*Z*E*D!!!
YOU my dear, can make anything! i am thrilled to know that you will be busy with orders but hopefully i will order from you again in the future!
love~

Woolytales Miniatures zei

My milking machine is a dream!!!grin

lilybets zei

Do you lve in Netherland?I went Eindhoven last June,I love it,it's very nice,I hope to visit again your Country next Christmas.

Clevelandclinic zei

Hallo almal, my naam is dr arthur williems. Ek is 'n frenoloog in Cleveland Hospital. Ons hospitaal spesialiseer in nierchirurgie en ons is ook besig met die koop en oorplanting van niere by 'n lewende ooreenstemmende skenker. As u belangstel om 'n nier te verkoop of te koop, kan u ons gerus kontak per e-pos clevelandclinic70@gmail.Com of Whatsapp: +971544105744