my e-mailaddress





zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Tilda miniatuurpopje / Tilda miniature doll


in the violet circle is my mini-Tilda
                                                                      front view
 back view 
Een poosje terug had een vriendin van mij een Tilda-boek gekocht en liet me dat zien. Ik vroeg haar of ik het eens van haar mocht lenen en een paar dagen geleden gaf ze het me mee naar huis. Van beginsaf aan had ik  het plan opgevat om te proberen een Tilda-popje in miniatuur te maken. Het was nog niet zo eenvoudig, maar na een gedegen studie, het juiste materiaal vinden in mijn spullen, deed ik een poging om een mini-Tilda te maken. Het moeilijkste was een stofje te vinden, dat zo'n klein dessin en de juiste Tilda-kleurtjes had! Deze Tilda-pop stond in het boek als een 60 cm grote pop, mijn mini-Tilda is dus 5,8 cm groot.
Wat vinden jullie? Lijkt ze een beetje op een Tilda-pop?
Fijn weekend!

A time ago a friend of mine had bought a Tilda-book and she showed it to me. I asked if she would lend it out to me and a few days ago she gave it to me to take a look at it. From the start I had the plan to try to make a Tilda doll in miniature. It wasn't easy, but after a good study, finding the proper materials in my stuff, I started to make an attempt for making a mini Tilda. The most difficult part was finding a piece of fabric with a very tiny design and which has the just Tilda colors! This Tilda doll in the book had a height of 60 cm, my miniature Tilda is 5,8 cm high.
What do you think? Does she look like a Tilda doll?
Have a nice weekend!

                                                                                Ilona
                                                                                   

4 opmerkingen:

Kathi zei

How sweet! Your little doll is perfect! I love her hair and dress. You have done a wonderful job!
Thanks for following my little blog so I could find you!
Blessings,
Kathi

Ilona zei

Thank you for your kind compliments, Kathi!
I hope you will become a follower of my blog? So I can find YOU! and your updates.
Blessings,
Ilona

Elga zei

Ilona, your little doll is gorgeous, she looks great!!!!

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Me encantan las Tilda, y la tuya te ha quedado preciosa, felicidades
Rosa